White Smoke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A cold engines first priority is to heat the cats. So they play with timing etc . Learn your truck

soulsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's apparently a service bulletin on this issue that says that the issue is a faulty valve cover gasket and requires replacement (not sure if it's just the gasket or the whole valve cover).

Osteoblast

Reaction score
My 2018 was doing this, manager saw it when I brought it in for a defective heated seat. I referenced this site after they started the “what oil are you using” routine.....they checked the turbos and there was oil residue all around them. Getting new ones covered under warranty and hoping they are not on backorder

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2018 was doing this, manager saw it when I brought it in for a defective heated seat. I referenced this site after they started the “what oil are you using” routine.....they checked the turbos and there was oil residue all around them. Getting new ones covered under warranty and hoping they are not on backorder

Are they only replacing the turbos? If so, how will that help anything since they didn't solve the issue of oil getting in them.