White Smoke from drivers side front wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefeGen219

Reaction score
Hey fellow Raptor owners!

I just purchased a 2019 Raptor w/25k miles from a local Ford Dealer here in the LA area. I was driving around (freeway & city) for about 15-20 miles. I arrived at Target and obviously parked my truck. When I got out I immediately noticed some white smoke coming from the driver's side front wheel well. It was almost odorless, but def had a faint unique smell to it. I cannot for the life of me figure out what it might be. This is the first Raptor I have ever owned, let alone a modern pickup truck. Has anyone experienced this issue before, if so what was the diagnosis?

I was reading a thread where the owner was experiencing white smoke from his tailpipe. I have not noticed any white smoke from my tailpipe, so I am not sure if it's related or not.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Post pictures of your truck or we will think you are burning your prius down.

Hard to tell what is smoking without pictures or video. I would start by looking at everything in the wheel well. Including the liner, tires rubbing on suspension, CV axle, etc, coolant leak. What size tires do you have? Any lift? You gave us really no information to work with.