White Screw/Machined Method DS/Baja MTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good! Same combo here (blk rings, from TMX tho... ), these MTZs are quite versatile, great tire

OP
OP
spartanraptor

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes i agree. Im loving the MTZ's so far. Even with our slick roads this time of year they are not scary for a mud tire. They ride nice and smooth. Handle good, dont feel mushy at all. Not annoying loud but if stock BFG is a 2 these are a 5.5 in road noise.
But overall im happy with them, very tough tire and still relatively light at 68lbs. Hopefully i get a long life out of them.

As for the person that asked how far they stick out. I too was worried at first with the 0 offset. But now that ive beat on it off road and witnessed zero rubbing and just how mean it looks with the wider stance. Id be hard pressed to return to stock wheels.
Ill post pics soon showing how far they stick out soon.

Thanks FR family for the positive comments and likes.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice! Methods with 0 offset are perfection for the Raptor, along with an aggressive tread and sidewall for offroaders. You picked a great look for your truck!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks Great. Sweet choice on wheels/tires! :Hump:

OP
OP
spartanraptor

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. The terrain in those photos looks very familiar... where were they taken ?

Waiparous Alberta for the most part. Some of Ghost Lake and got to the outskirts of Banff national park. You should come out with us next time seeing your a Calgarian!

LasGod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiparous Alberta for the most part. Some of Ghost Lake and got to the outskirts of Banff national park. You should come out with us next time seeing your a Calgarian!

Will do Louise (sorry if the spelling is wrong) I lost your number from that kijiji ad way back, this Raptor looks too good in person.

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2