White Raptor Luv - full detail with Nano Resin sealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to try that cleaner. Do you use it with Clay or spray/wipe.

On My truck - the polymer sealant is still doing it's job, i'm very impressed with it's longevity. My truck has been Nasty all winter, outside all the time. still washes off and looks great. Starting to see some contaminates. in the next few months i'm going to do another full detail and re-apply.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man those yellow spots are an absolute pain to get off with the clay bar, my truck had hundreds of them and I only had about 7,500 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They really are.
I had someone tell me they're unburned jet fuel?! maybe, but whatever they are they suck to get off.
I just got that fallout remover I mentioned above. will try it out.

Here's a shot after a wash/dry last week.
Very impressed with that sealant - It's been on for about a year!!

IMG_3315.jpg

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man those yellow spots are an absolute pain to get off with the clay bar, my truck had hundreds of them and I only had about 7,500 miles

I ended up having to polish out most of them on my truck, clay didn't get them off.
If you haven't, I would recommend doing a full polish and putting a good sealant on your truck. Makes it much easier to clean.
This nano resin goes on so easy, after the prep ;)

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ended up having to polish out most of them on my truck, clay didn't get them off.
If you haven't, I would recommend doing a full polish and putting a good sealant on your truck. Makes it much easier to clean.
This nano resin goes on so easy, after the prep ;)
My truck has about 7,000 miles when I did the clay. Then I put an Adam’s paint sealant on the truck. So that should likely last 3-6month I believe. Then I threw another wax ontop of it to add another layer