White Knuckle Offroad Bolt-on Sliders for Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I wish Rocky Road made sliders for SCAB’s. Doesn’t seem like anyone makes sliders for SCABS.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See previous post. Westcott Designs for Gen 2 SCAB rock sliders. Tell Jeff Westcott that Mark sent you since we prototyped them together last month. Btw if anyone wants new 2020 Gen2 SCAB takeoff running boards shoot me a message.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kendv8s

Kendv8s

Reaction score
Hey - just confirming they use 3 attachment points to the body.

They look great btw.

Did you go with the thicker steel option?

thx.
The White Knuckle Sliders don't attach to the body. The are mounted(bolted) directly to the frame of the truck. Like other bolt on sliders, there are several "arms" that extend from the slider to plates that sit flush on the frame. Bolts are then used to either clamp the plate or extend through existing holes in the frame to secure it.

I went with the "thinner" walled steel. I didn't see myself dropping off of ledges, but rather sliding over or around objects.

Thx.

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The White Knuckle Sliders don't attach to the body. The are mounted(bolted) directly to the frame of the truck. Like other bolt on sliders, there are several "arms" that extend from the slider to plates that sit flush on the frame. Bolts are then used to either clamp the plate or extend through existing holes in the frame to secure it.

I went with the "thinner" walled steel. I didn't see myself dropping off of ledges, but rather sliding over or around objects.

Thx.
Great info - much appreciated.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See previous post. Westcott Designs for Gen 2 SCAB rock sliders. Tell Jeff Westcott that Mark sent you since we prototyped them together last month. Btw if anyone wants new 2020 Gen2 SCAB takeoff running boards shoot me a message.
Thanks for this! I just messaged them about them! Do you know around how much they might be charging for them?