Whipple's 6.2L 650hp Raptor system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, that warranty is great. I dont think i've seen a warranty option on an aftermarket part that covers up to $8000 of powertrain. So hypothetically, if I broke a drive shaft or through a rod bearing and Ford says it was caused by the supercharger the warranty would cover up to $8000 in powertrain repairs?

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, that warranty is great. I dont think i've seen a warranty option on an aftermarket part that covers up to $8000 of powertrain. So hypothetically, if I broke a drive shaft or through a rod bearing and Ford says it was caused by the supercharger the warranty would cover up to $8000 in powertrain repairs?

where can you see the warranty info? it is just a red X for me

OP
OP
Whipple Charged

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
warranty info did now show up..

what/where are whipple premium dealers in texas?

Not sure whats going on with the warranty image.

Where are you located in texas, we have Texas Speed and Performance in Wolfforth (near lubbock).

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Yup, this is correct, this is a great peace of mind.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure whats going on with the warranty image.

Where are you located in texas, we have Texas Speed and Performance in Wolfforth (near lubbock).

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Yup, this is correct, this is a great peace of mind.

Graham, about 3 1/2 hours east of lubbock and about 2 hours west of Dallas

mblgjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much weight does this add.

Total...

Guessing around 75 pounds (wet).

And where are your authorized installers listed? Didn't see them on the Whipple site.