Whippled raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EmbDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone please school me on a whippled raptor, going to look at one early monday morning.....I have my selection down to 2 raptors, the supercharged one and a NA truck, both 2013, the whipple truck has 118000 on the clock, from what Ive seen so far via walk around/cold start vids it looks and sounds good, or normal....SDHQ in Gilbert AZ did all the work to the truck.....

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No first hand experience, but...
I bet the Whipple is much more fun to drive:)
Happy shopping, good luck

hingedthinker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything technical about a whipple on the 6.2. I did own a 2014 plat F150 with the 6.2l and loved the engine. I also recall a recent post asking for the same feedback so you may search that up and read the thread.

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a 2013 Roush Stage II with 160k, all supercharged. Never had any issues with the truck. Admittedly, I didn’t beat on it, but did go WOT occasionally. It really showed itself off when towing our boat. The low and midrange torque, even with low throttle input was impressive.

vtwinjunkie

Reaction score
I ended up choosing my NA truck over a Roush...They were the same price used, same year, but l things considered, I ended up choosing stock based on the fact that most of these are 10 years old or more now and I figured an NA truck would probably last a bit longer than a supercharged one.
My Unscientific 2 cents

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would agree that in general, the NA truck power train should last longer than the with a supercharger.