Whipple! To do or not to do!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If Ford sells or auctions a Raptor, they tune it with Whipple. Whipple is known to work with Ford on tunes and has been for a long time the only one that did trans tunes to go along with the Engine tune. (Others have caught up).
What? That’s pure nonsense.

All this forum has taught me is that I’m glad I bought new from dealers....

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If Ford sells or auctions a Raptor, they tune it with Whipple. Whipple is known to work with Ford on tunes and has been for a long time the only one that did trans tunes to go along with the Engine tune. (Others have caught up).

Bottom line, decide for yourself what’s best for you, fits your priorities and/or budget. The above was good enough for me and I haven’t regretted it one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where you got your information from, but your points on Whipple are far from correct. Ford does not add whipple tunes to trucks they sell or auction. Dealers might add them if you are willing to pay top dollar for a bottom performance tune. Whipple was far from being first with tunes for the Gen 2 and they still have not caught up to the others in terms of performance. Most other reputable vendors, except Cobb, had transmission tunes at the same time as their engine tunes.