Whipple Supercharged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jcv838

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just added a whipple to my 2014 Raptor. New to the supercharged world. I did the JDM 700hp package. Its running about 10lbs of boost. What is considered safe for our trucks without changing much of the stock components? Safe boost and hp numbers?

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its awesome.....yes I think so. Now just trying to see what I should upgrade and what is considered considerably safe to run on a stock engine.

JDM should be able to answer for you. You’ll get guesses and internet rumor here. I’m sure some guys here have had a rod let go and can comment from that. But that’s a hand full. Your tuner should have seen or dealt with 100’s of raptors and forced induction.

My truck already had a whipple when I bought it. Tune sucked. It was bad. So I went to someone with actual knowledge of the raptor, 6.2, forced induction and fords in general. Not just a parts shipper. Livernois Motorsports. They developed parts for the 6.2, stroker kits and actually build 6.2’s 6.6’s and know the weak points and what can and can’t be thrown at it from years of doing them. My conversation with Dan was simple, this is my daily driver, I’m not chasing dyno hero status, I don’t care how much it makes...... it just needs to stay together.
And
Take that 3.375 pulley off!

You purchased the JDM 700 kit. I’d call them up and ask. You put your money and faith in them. That’s who I’d listen to if I was you.

Kinda long, sorry. Was just relating what I did, to help you out