GEN 2 Whipple Stage 1 Kit Feedback Thread!

Feedback on Whipple Tune

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like i didnt need to, whipple also said that its not necessary unless it sets a PO315 after doing the update.

does anyone know how much better the new cold air intake is? it looks like theres an updated design on their website

18RaptorOW

Reaction score
looks like i didnt need to, whipple also said that its not necessary unless it sets a PO315 after doing the update.

does anyone know how much better the new cold air intake is? it looks like theres an updated design on their website

This is the reply I received from Whipple Support:

Power and air flow are the same between the 2. We had to switch to the closed box for 2018 due to emissions legality

Whipple Support

NikyP000

Reaction score
Hey all!

Did anyone else requesting the update not get a APP.LDR file? The past time I requested an update, they sent me one. Just checking before I try to tune!

hammer73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had without. Initially when I put the files on the mem. card, I thought it wouldn’t work because of the missing file. It upgraded like a charm though.

18 SCrew Magnetic, Roush CAI. Whipple tuned. SPD adapters, Kooks Green catted down pipes. Kooks mid pipes w/ resonator. HF & VHF Connected.

DF105

Reaction score
I’m sorry if this is a just a dump question; does installing a tune void the vehicle warranty with Ford? I want to install the kit, but concerned. Not sure how best to confirm this question.

Xcommie

Reaction score
I’m sorry if this is a just a dump question; does installing a tune void the vehicle warranty with Ford? I want to install the kit, but concerned. Not sure how best to confirm this question.
Depends on how much u f it up. Ford won't void it with a Whipple most likely. If they try to void it without proof that the tune was the reason for it, you could sue them

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free