GEN 1 Whipple Kit Install :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your numbers are high for 20%!! Let alone 30.
I don’t need to ask, I couldn’t care less what flywheel hp is. Never have, never will.
I have tuned my own car/s on a dyno. Via BigStuff3. Livernois tuned my raptor. Made 525 on 89 octane. Again flywheel HP is completely useless to me, selling “700 kits” is a marketing ploy and completely misleading. Haven’t seen a engine dyno race break out.... ever. Wheel hp is something that can be looked at. And that still not all that, till it can be put to the ground.

:snoopfacepalm:

OP
OP
Dalamar

Dalamar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mindgame - Billet oil pump ordered :happy160:

will post a pic of the alternatior in relation to the head unit.

bsimms89

Reaction score
I finished up my install of the oil pump gears and just dropped the intercooler in today. Looking back really wished I had painted my valve covers and gotten the whipple in the same color, would look sharp

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep Radiator is a chore to pull the way they have the a/c condenser mounted , i'm taking a few days off of work next week to get mine installed. Valve covers look really nice!!!