GEN 2 Which topper? Pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adllewis42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAN do you have more pictures of your topper setup? I'm pulling the trigger on a rebel soon and seems I'm getting all the options you have (I'm in the same pet situation.) I would greatly appreciate it! Their website is...not great.

LOL their website is horrible. I can definitely take more pictures for you - Looking for anything in particular? I can't really compare this to anything else since I've never owned another cap but I've got zero complaints with this one.

Reaction score
LOL their website is horrible. I can definitely take more pictures for you - Looking for anything in particular? I can't really compare this to anything else since I've never owned another cap but I've got zero complaints with this one.

Awesome! Interior pics of the pet windows would be great. And pictures of how the rear window lines up with the tailgate. With the remote rear window, does it automatically lift when you unlock it, or simply unlock and stay closed?

adllewis42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Interior pics of the pet windows would be great. And pictures of how the rear window lines up with the tailgate. With the remote rear window, does it automatically lift when you unlock it, or simply unlock and stay closed?

I'll get the pictures later today. As for the rear window, the remote is only for the lock. To open it, you'll still have to twist it and pull it slightly. Once you've got it open a little, the gas struts take it the rest of the way.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ARE Z series looks better. Their window design and shape has always fit the Raptor the best. I had one on my Gen 1—good quality. Also, their keyless entry feature is nice too.

View attachment 148187

I have a Race Red for my Gen 2 like you. Instead of a traditional topper, I went with a Go Fast Camper. It has all the functionality of a traditional topper, but it looks a lot better while also having a RTT built into it. I haven’t picked it up yet, so this is just for reference:

View attachment 148188

Tell me you drove across that river.......

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the RSI installed and love it. Took it hunting in SE Oregon and it did really well. The positive air pressure vent kept mine the most dust free out of any other canopies in the group. It even held up well catching air on a high speed run before heading up into the hills. Boy did I need a cut and buff after that trip!

4A6A22EB-853D-4A99-A418-A6B8AD75AF4E.jpeg 32CAC5C2-BEFF-4CD1-BCE7-063C3FC3D760.jpeg 91229B4F-F4E9-4252-8E9C-3BC7A2FAE82F.jpeg 1EA286EF-8176-49B5-BD1A-ACE361102B41.jpeg

grewhi

Reaction score
I have a SCAB in the grey, I think I will go RSI. Looks the most like it will make it thru a Zombie Apocalypse.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s one on my Rapid Red SCAB for reference. Takes some work and help to get it built and on but doable. I recently put the table in too. Why? Idk…just had to have it.

3FE56E57-D67E-4400-BAE2-E28474B8AFFA.jpegB3FC62AF-E345-4474-8B44-9886E6E5A675.jpeg

Last edited: