Which tire? 35" Grabbers or 315 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Duratracs are always a good choice.
I convinced my brother to get em and he loves em so far

-Sent from my iPhone

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Terrible Crapplers. i called up looking for Duratracs and ended the conversation with "So Terra Grapplers it is then" :nono:

I just read this whole thread and after all the hard time for Nitto and Toyo you went with some nittos? I got to hear why? Also why the terra grapplers and not the trail? I know you wouldn't be happy with the mud! :jawdrop:

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL come on Bird. You can't drop a **** like that without doin the paperwork. What's the story??

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I just read this whole thread and after all the hard time for Nitto and Toyo you went with some nittos? I got to hear why? Also why the terra grapplers and not the trail? I know you wouldn't be happy with the mud! :jawdrop:

the trail grapplers are actually the tires that left the negative impression of Nitto on me. several friends had them and hated them. never really considered the terra grapplers until today and got a deal nobody would pass up. i kept an open mind. i hope i'm wrong about them, and they do look really good in person. of course looks aren't worth a damn but...

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f25/tire-size-decision-help-11174/index3.html

Just saw this come up! Explains a lot of it

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

the trail grapplers are actually the tires that left the negative impression of Nitto on me. several friends had them and hated them. never really considered the terra grapplers until today and got a deal nobody would pass up. i kept an open mind. i hope i'm wrong about them, and they do look really good in person. of course looks aren't worth a damn but...

What did they hate some much about them? BHAHAHA Turdman!!! love it