GEN 2 Which seat covers to get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFever

Reaction score
Hi There, I'm a new to me Raptor owner. I just picked up a 2017 mag grey with 19k miles . Love the truck. Just wondering what type of seat covers are you guys using and where to order from?

Thanks

Attachments

• 20180717_121951.jpg
    20180717_121951.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

ChrisJTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use Covercraft. Many supporting vendors here that have this and many others. And some offer discounts to frf members.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ChrisJTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Are the seats in the raptor the same as the f150?
Good question. Hopefully somebody can chime in that knows for sure. I would think the raptors are bolstered more for what it was designed for.

ChrisJTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I want to find out before I order.
Im not sure what you mean... i just use the fitment guide thats pretty much on every website to order seat covers, tells you if it fits.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if the left and right are identical.... I only need one for my salty ass when coming out of the water. If someone is in the same boat and this is possible lets split a set :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
RaptorFever

RaptorFever

Reaction score
Yeah . I'm new to ford's and raptors in general. Just want to know if the f150 and the "raptor " have identical seats. That's all

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Every website I go to only has an option for f150. Not a raptor and I don't know if it is the same seat in both. I'm new to fords

Striker

Reaction score
I just ordered these last night from Cabela’s, and have Ford Raptor in the drop down tabs, and they will work with heated and cooled seats. It will b 2-4 weeks shipped from factory. SKANDA-MOSSY-OAK-SEAT-COVERS.

JBonez

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will the neoprene conduct heat? I use my truck in the desert and would hate to have hot seat covers.