Which portable air compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ben Lucas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Master flow Tsunami 1050
Is what I run works good for cheaper compressor. I filled an rv tire from 65 to 110 psi on my last trip. My buddy had a blow out on a rv and spare was low of coarse.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have run a few different onboard air setups. I ran an engine mounted York, Powertank CO2, ARB first gen, Smittybuilt CO2, and a small viair. The Powertank is the way to go if you want fast, the York is not feasible in a modern engine compartment, and the rest are slow. My Bronco has the ARB to run the lockers and as a backup to the CO2 if it runs out. I haven’t tried the newer dual pump ARB, but I’ve read good things.

I also have a Milwaukee 12v compact inflator. On my Bronco with 35x12.5 R17 from 15 psi to 32 psi is about 10 minutes. It’s usually my go to because it’s so easy. Dewalt makes a 20v inflator that also runs off 12v, it’s supposed to be better than the Milwaukee.

https://www.dewalt.com/products/sto.../20v-max-cordedcordless-air-inflator/dcc020ib

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the viar 440P and it airs up stock tires pretty quick. 22psi-35psi just a couple minutes per tires. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get that 4 tire hose setup? I have the ARB twin air too with tank but have to do one tire at a time.

2e6549e8c1b59ae3b69a60cce3047e02.jpg
https://morrflate.com/shop/morrflate-multi-tire-air-kits/morrflate-quad-plus-4-tire-air-kit/

I’ve often thought about building my own setup like this. It would be badass with my power tank, probably could do all 4 tires in just a couple minutes. Since I’m living where I can drive on the beach frequently now I might look into this. They have some large 220v compressors at the exit, a 4 hose kit would make it faster.
you can build one for much cheaper. i have one for my truck. let me wake up and go get a pic of it