Which model to buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regular cab raptor would be sick!!!!

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

Ehh I'd rather have Bronco Raptor if we're dreaming.

a6934818-1c77-bfdb.jpg

a6934818-1ca8-e68e.jpg

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a SCAB and love it and think its more sportier of the 2. However, as most have pointed out if you have a family I would suggest the SCREW..the difference in the room in the back is pretty significant. I can put my car seat and my son in the back, but it requires moving the seat pretty far forward. So if its just you, then go SCAB all the way...if you will consistently have people in the back or car seats then the SCREW is probably the best choice. Either way you are getting a Raptor it seems...so its a win regardless!

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Owning a SCAB, I would say go with a Crew - for the 97% of the time that I'm on the road, the increased capacity would be really nice to have.

OP
OP
Wrong Way

Wrong Way

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think i`m going with the Scab, it`s just usually me ridin. What about performance,weight,mpg is it all the same? I wish Ford made that Bronco.

gallopingford

Reaction score
I ordered a Screw the first time around since I enjoyed the large factor of it, but I thought about it more and couldn't rationalize the extra room. If I got one a year or two ago it would be nice for driving other people around in college, but graduating this semester made me think about just driving myself and another occupant around occasionally.

Last edited: