Which Light Kit Pic is Your Favorite? (Cast Your Votes!) (Everyone who participates entered for a drawing for $75 Gift Card)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to go #2...

...and then I'll pick 2 and the rear's on 6. I currently have BDs for fog and reverse lights, and am happy with them, but started to feel like the Rigids just look better, if even they may not have the same durability and lumen output (don't know, haven't checked). Not sure it's worth switching out though.

Why do I have a feeling that whatever wins the most votes is going to be on sale for Father's day?

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have to go #2...

...and then I'll pick 2 and the rear's on 6. I currently have BDs for fog and reverse lights, and am happy with them, but started to feel like the Rigids just look better, if even they may not have the same durability and lumen output (don't know, haven't checked). Not sure it's worth switching out though.

Why do I have a feeling that whatever wins the most votes is going to be on sale for Father's day?

LOL... Thats a GREAT Idea!
Actually... I think we need to come up with something extra for everyone who participated.... don't you?

So tomorrow, we shall tally up the winning photo/s for fun and randomly draw a name!

John

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Also, there is still ONE DAY left for this one for a $500 Gift Card....

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well... looks like the winning #'s are (in order) #4 for the win... Followed by #7, #12 and #11!

1623772386121.png
1623772425821.png
1623772467505.png
1623772486268.png

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And since the top 2 were so close... almost a TIE, we're going to name 2 top winners for the $75 gift card....

@Mmm & @sixshooter_45 ...... Send us a PM with your name, address and email address for your $75 gift card

And #12 & #11 were the next winners that were close in rank... so we pulled a couple more names for a runner up gift card of $25 each....

@Ski4Ever & @Hobdog .... Send us a PM with your name, address and email address for your $25 gift cards....

Here are the random wheel picks in order... (Picks... not PICS... lol, but these are PICS of the PICKS... :cool: )

mmm.jpgsixshooter.jpg
ski4ever.jpghobdog.jpg