Which is the best factory service manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched this but there doesn't seem to be much current discussion on this. HELMINC? factory-manuals.com? or?

OP
OP
S

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I didn't know I could do that. That sounds like the way to go. I was watching a YouTube video about factory-manuals.com and the hyperlinks looked awesome so it got me wondering....

Derek50

Reaction score
The aftermarket manuals are always missing information, sometimes critical information. I’d recommend buying a 72 hour subscription to the Ford Workshop Manual for $21.95 and then print or save (PDF) the sections you want.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Purchase/ViewProduct

Is it possible to save the whole darn thing then? I assume it might take some time to do it but would love to have the Ford FSM.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is it possible to save the whole darn thing then? I assume it might take some time to do it but would love to have the Ford FSM.
I don’t see why not, just save everything to PDF or print it. Just know you may be there a while!