Which Geiser springs!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off. I’m very new to the Raptor community. I came from a Ram Powerwagon. Anyways, looking to replace my soft front springs with possibly a set of Geisers. I know they have 2.5” and 3” springs. My question is this. I have seen posts about the Eibach 3” springs only giving a 1.7” lift on the live valve fox shocks. Are the Geisers the same way?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They should give you a true lift of 2.5" or 3". They might settle a small amount but you'll still get the desired lift amount.

Coastal

Reaction score
I’m looking at this too, and based on a lot of reading, with a 1” lift in the back (deaver), the 2.5” should bring you to dead level. The typical nose down rake should get you 1.5” of difference between front and back.

In my research, I read I should be able to get these delivered for $500, but haven’t been able to find that deal- anyone else have luck?

Granelli

Reaction score
Do the Geisers have the same issue as the Eibachs where they rebound hard and click? Seems unavoidable when you lift the truck and lose down travel.