Which fog kit is this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lovtobecool

Reaction score
So the closest I have seen is R & M fog 3.0 but I am not sure if it is the same...

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Screenshot_20200716-152407_Files by Google.jpg

Screenshot_20200716-152405_Files by Google.jpg

OP
OP
L

Lovtobecool

Reaction score
Great,

Thank you for the info, I thought they looked different... What do you guys think of them? I think they are claiming 20k lumina.... Mind boggling considered their size...

I like the look, I don't like the rijids or bajas...

Any opinions or actual pictures of r and m?

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9E15E006-9288-45E4-A033-F883E1092218.jpeg 6C2A5C15-FEB6-4AAE-92FC-79E252F9E450.jpeg
Great,

Thank you for the info, I thought they looked different... What do you guys think of them? I think they are claiming 20k lumina.... Mind boggling considered their size...

I like the look, I don't like the rijids or bajas...

Any opinions or actual pictures of r and m?

From my reading on the R n M’s, you probably should look elsewhere. Fitment is incomplete requiring modification and doesn’t include wiring harness. Personally, I think it looks a little tacky and has a “stuck on” look to it but that’s purely my opinion. Sorry you don’t like the Rigids or BD’s but they are the best in the biz and there are tons of options. I went with the round 360 series rigids from SPVparts. Fills the space well (better than the smaller squares) and they sure light up the night. Anyway, best of luck finding what you want.