GEN 2 WHICH FMIC to buy?!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zfgracing

Reaction score
Stacking radiators/intercoolers/ac condensers is not a big deal - plenty of OEMs do this already. Again, do you have data to share or...?
Yeah I do, i'm not saying it's not efective because it is, however it's not the best option. When I get home I'll dig for some data specfic to this.

What you will see over a long pull is both intercoolers lose tempature and then start gaining tempature. the front mount will continue to gain and gain and the stock location will gain and then start to fall agian above 80 mph.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
does anyone know if any of the fmic kits work with a baja designs 30" behind the grill kit?

No relocated intercoolers behind the main grille will fit with the 30" Baja Designs S8 kit.

You can go with an upgraded intercooler in the stock location though. Wagner, AMS, CVF, and aFe Power. Be glad to go over questions with you on each of those mentioned. We carry them all.

adllewis42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No relocated intercoolers behind the main grille will fit with the 30" Baja Designs S8 kit.

You can go with an upgraded intercooler in the stock location though. Wagner, AMS, CVF, and aFe Power. Be glad to go over questions with you on each of those mentioned. We carry them all.

Do you have a quick rundown of the pros/cons associated with them? I've been looking at the CVF for a while but never pulled the trigger on it ...