Which dealer has 2022 allocation at msrp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Gary Yeoman Ford in Daytona Florida seems to have unlimited allocations...and they sell (if you order) at MSRP.

At least from my understanding from my salesperson.
All dealers have an allocation limit on Raptors. Salesman just trying to get your deposit and lock you in. Until you get a VIN you don't have the allocation...

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No dealer has an unlimited amount of allocations for this truck. If you’re that gullible… If you scored a MSRP deal then good on ya; get a VIN then you’re in business! The rest of that crap he told ya is just plain ole malarkey.

jnrush16

Reaction score
Haven’t found a ‘22 35 at MSRP in the KS/MO area. I did however find a dealership willing to do $5k over. After calling probably 25 dealerships across KS & MO, most are $10k+. My sales guy said last year they were allocated 6. Also said he expects to hear from Ford this month on new allocations. So I went ahead and placed an order in hopes he gets a similar allocation number as last year. I’m #4 in line. I’m prolly on the outside looking in, but placing the order cost me $0, so I did it. Max Motors in Harrisonville, MO if you’re interested in following up.

Last edited:

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealership is burns ford of York in York sc. they have 1 allocation left and sell at msrp