Which dealer has 2022 allocation at msrp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Given the limited allocations left on 2022 model and the countless number of dealers spread across, finding allocations is not going to be s trivial task. I have called 3 of the biggest and most reputable Ford dealers within 500 miles radius and all of them have stopped taking reservation for 2022. Suffice to say this doesn’t look good as the 22 allocations seem to have run out in 21. This reminds me of the c8 debacle, where 3 years into the production, you are going to be waiting for about a year if you place your order today.
If anyone comes across a canceled order, or available allocation, Please post information here

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it's weird I've heard they are getting allocations monthly seems like they are having more issues with production... Maybe I shouldn't have gotten rid of my 21

Bugzuki

Reaction score
Tindol Ford in North Carolina might have allocations. When I put my order in on the 6th they told me they do MSRP.

Future Ford in Sacramento got in touch with me yesterday and said they have a 37 Performance truck on order for stock, but they don't have a VIN yet. They also would not respond to my question about MSRP. So far it seems the California dealers are leading the world in ADM, so it is highly unlikely to be MSRP.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like dealers are getting allocations monthly this time around. It’s been a few weeks since the first batch of scheduled 22s got released. With all the 21s backed up, it’s up in the air as far as I can tell

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It took me calls to around 75 dealerships in Texas to find one. Most them asked me and told me it was going to be a waste of time to even look. I finally found one with one allocation in a small town that agreed to let me use their allocation for an MSRP order. Some dealers were downright condescending and the worst offenders were the ones near or in bigger cities. It took a lot of time but well worth the cost savings of 10-20k.

leddzep

Reaction score
It took me calls to around 75 dealerships in Texas to find one. Most them asked me and told me it was going to be a waste of time to even look. I finally found one with one allocation in a small town that agreed to let me use their allocation for an MSRP order. Some dealers were downright condescending and the worst offenders were the ones near or in bigger cities. It took a lot of time but well worth the cost savings of 10-20k.
Same experience here, local salesman was very condescending.

lngebrown

Reaction score
I found a local dealer who will order one at MSRP (he said the 37 package is impossible to get), but I have a 20 and I'm wondering if the difference in price is worth it. Even if I received what I originally paid for which was $500 below MSRP.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gary Yeoman Ford in Daytona Florida seems to have unlimited allocations...and they sell (if you order) at MSRP.

At least from my understanding from my salesperson.
No dealer has an unlimited amount of allocations for this truck. If you’re that gullible… If you scored a MSRP deal then good on ya; get a VIN then you’re in business! The rest of that crap he told ya is just plain ole malarkey.