Which color and options are you picking?

Options

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigzaj

Reaction score
I think I’ll stick with my Gen2 Avalanche for now. I was really hoping they’d bring in a lighter grey color in place of leadfoot. I also can’t believe there are two blue colors available.

Was really hoping for an avalanche encore or something closer to the Toyota cement color or Porsche chalk.

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I’m going Leadfoot, call me crazy but recaro seats, 37s and pano

The more I watch the videos the more I hate the interior.

Everything is blue.. :mad:

I think I’ll stick with my Gen2 Avalanche for now. I was really hoping they’d bring in a lighter grey color in place of leadfoot. I also can’t believe there are two blue colors available.

Was really hoping for an avalanche encore or something closer to the Toyota cement color or Porsche chalk.

If I had an avalanche grey Gen 2 I wouldn't part with it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to wonder how accurate this poll might be. 31 percent say they want Recaros. Why were they so unpopular in real life, aka gen 2?

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to wonder how accurate this poll might be. 31 percent say they want Recaros. Why were they so unpopular in real life, aka gen 2?

Definitely not accurate lol. Just wishful thinking on all of it.

67.9% want 37s, yet we've seen the Paperwork saying if you want 37s you have to get the 801A Recaro interior. Im betting the 37 option won't be very popular due to the full blue interior... that will be a deal breaker for a lot of us.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, sorry I wasn’t clear, I believe the Recaros (and blue) will be decoupled from the 37” tire option when the ordering banks open. Fingers crossed..........