Which color and options are you picking?

Options

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If 37s force you to get the 70s **** blue interior, I'll regretfully pass; if you can get 37s without the gross blue, I'm in.

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If 37s force you to get the 70s **** blue interior, I'll regretfully pass; if you can get 37s without the gross blue, I'm in.

I have the blue accent package in my Gen 1.. its not much but I hate it. I couldn't imagine having a near full blue interior in the Gen 3.

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I’ll stick with my Gen2 Avalanche for now. I was really hoping they’d bring in a lighter grey color in place of leadfoot. I also can’t believe there are two blue colors available.

Was really hoping for an avalanche encore or something closer to the Toyota cement color or Porsche chalk.

check out the new color, Space white. my dealership just got one in over the weekend, and it reminded me of a lighter version of avalanche gray. not sure if it will be on the raptor, but it's available for regular f150's

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
check out the new color, Space white. my dealership just got one in over the weekend, and it reminded me of a lighter version of avalanche gray. not sure if it will be on the raptor, but it's available for regular f150's

Looking at the 2021 F150s, it appears that "Space White' is offered in the lower trim models, my ..guess.. is that the Raptor would get Star White:

XL and XLT........... Space White and Oxford White
Lariat.................. Space White and Oxford White
King Ranch.......... Star White Metallic Tri-coat (+$595) and Oxford White
Platinum.............. Star White Metallic Tri-coat (+$595)
Limited ............... Star White Metallic Tri-coat (+$595)

I believe my wife's Platinum Explorer is Star White Metallic Tri-coat, there was a similar up-charge, and It's a nice color with lots of depth and flake.

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the less likely I am to get 37's because of that blue interior...

I'll keep slumming it in my Gen 2 till they figure this out....and add magnetic or avalanche to the color options, and a V8 :)

I really want to see if and how much they tweak the 3.5.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the less likely I am to get 37's because of that blue interior...

I'll keep slumming it in my Gen 2 till they figure this out....and add magnetic or avalanche to the color options, and a V8 :)

I really want to see if and how much they tweak the 3.5.

Hopefully they will continue to make blue Recaro's optional.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, sorry I wasn’t clear, I believe the Recaros (and blue) will be decoupled from the 37” tire option when the ordering banks open. Fingers crossed..........

Just a wish or based on anything?

Hope you're right regardless.