Which color and options are you picking?

Options

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought this would be fun to see how everyone would spec a Gen 3!

Or just post a comment on what you'd want and why!

Personally I'd spec it as;

leadfoot or antimatter blue.

37 package with Recaros (maybe Ford will give us an option for one without the other as alot of you would prefer no blue seats)

No pano roof

No work surface (or as people are calling on IG.. road head mode hahaha)

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've wanted an orange Raptor from day 1. I ended up with a black one because they longer made an orange in 2012 and getting a Raptor at any discount was impossible at the time, but I lucked out. I'm glad I got black because it looks great on GEN 1. NOW, I'm going for orange, no matter what. No moonroof, 37", stock seats.

OP
OP
SVTTrooper

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've wanted an orange Raptor from day 1. I ended up with a black one because they longer made an orange in 2012 and getting a Raptor at any discount was impossible at the time, but I lucked out. I'm glad I got black because it looks great on GEN 1. NOW, I'm going for orange, no matter what. No moonroof, 37", stock seats.

Yes! I love that Ford brought back Orange and im betting it will be just like back in 10-11...limited availability and then once it's gone people will miss it a ton.

Id get Code Orange if they offered an all black Alcantara interior.. I had 2 Subaru STis back in 2011.. an 04 with blue interior and an 11 with all black. The black interior was better.