Which Bump Stop Can to get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dragoon218

Reaction score
The 2.0 IFP has a fully threaded body so you fine tune the engagement of the bump stop. The IFP (internal floating piston) also creates a small reservoir inside which means more consistent performance and no cavitation. And in a way, it's also progressive. The initial contact will be softer then the end of the bottom out. So you don't feel them as rough initially, but all of the necessary protection is still there at the end. Your standard 2.5 doesn't have any of these features.

I've always liked the Icon design for that reason. It's just never been super popular kit, unfortunately.
Thank you very much for the explanation!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you very much for the explanation!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

You're welcome!

If you'd like to grab a kit, we do have the Orange IFPs on their way to us this week. The updated bumps were just released. Feel free to send me a PM with any other questions. Happy to help!

Reaction score
I was all set to go with SVC, but the more I look at different kits I think the Icon kit is superior because of the triangulation in their design. Most of the kits have a single support bar above the frame, but the way the bumpstops load when functioning I could see the stress trying to twist the bottom of the frame out. The Icon kit triangulates the load against the center brace to prevent frame twist. I would guess all of the kits will work fine in practice.

https://www.iconvehicledynamics.com...ord-f150-raptor-hydraulic-rear-bump-stop-kit/

View attachment 152352

Those are some beefy braces! I think camburg has something similar to that.

it’s hard to believe your can bend the steal support braces, but anything is possible lol.

One thing I don’t like is the strike plate for the svc. You have to grind the sensor brackets off. I feel like you could have made a plate that fit over it.

20psirabbit

Reaction score

it’s hard to believe your can bend the steal support braces, but anything is possible lol.

One thing I don’t like is the strike plate for the svc. You have to grind the sensor brackets off. I feel like you could have made a plate that fit over it.

I can’t remember who, but I believe there are a couple of companies that make bumpstop strike plates that look better than the svc. That may be the best option
You're welcome!

If you'd like to grab a kit, we do have the Orange IFPs on their way to us this week. The updated bumps were just released. Feel free to send me a PM with any other questions. Happy to help!

What was updated about the 2.0IFP bumps?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What was updated about the 2.0IFP bumps?

They changed the bodies from black to gray and the rings from gold to orange. So now all the Fox parts have some color uniformity. If you have a 2019+ truck or a 2017-18 with the upgraded Fox 3.0 Factory Race shocks, now everything will be the same color.

zx14teryx

Reaction score

Has anybody identified the company that makes a strike plate that you don’t have to grind the sensor bracket?

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are using the RPG system with Deavers is there still a need for an additional strike plate? Or will that system +deavers be sufficient?

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the SVC bump kit with Fox 2.0 cans and it works great. SVC strongly recommends the 2.0 vs. 2.5 because the smaller bump can creates less bucking on these trucks.

One thing about the SVC kit you should know is that the exhaust hanger is in the way. I wanted to keep my hanger so I cut it to fit. I also cut the exhaust just after that hanger.