Which aftermarket shocks with Geiser Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syd32

Reaction score
I recently installed Geiser Springs on the front of my 2018 Raptor and Deaver +3 on the rear. I am running Toto RT 37x12.5 tires and love the look as well as the off-road performance.
My question is- when the stock shocks need to be rebuilt or replaced would it be possible or advisable to use the Geiser springs with King, ADS or other shocks?

thanks!

EED23127-4242-494A-96C7-5275E3D1C85D.jpeg

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. The Geisers are designed to work with the stock fox shocks. If you go to 3.0's, you use the springs that come on them.

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the Geisers are too short to use with an aftermarket coilover, but I could be wrong. However, technically, there’s no reason all springs aren’t interchangeable as long as the dimensions are the same. Assuming the Geisers don’t fit, if you wanted to change the spring rate of your aftermarket coilovers, there are many different coils available online that you could swap in.