Which 2 wires do i tap into?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TRAPTOR

TRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here it is done.

Attachments

• rad1.jpg
    rad1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 73
  • rad2.jpg
    rad2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 71
  • rad3.jpg
    rad3.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 50
  • rad6.jpg
    rad6.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for nothing. If you don't know the answer please don't respond. I already read the thread you are reffering to and it says nothing about a harness with only six wires. It says to tap in the third pin, mine is empty?

So why didn't you post on that thread? Just curious

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it is pretty typical to find forum members tend to loose perspective the longer they are around. Over on Team Shelby after a couple years I found myself starting to reply the same way because after years of reading threads with the same question, you develop a certain disdain for it, and you get the - search is your friend response, or read the ******* manual response, and Im not sure that is a wrong response, just a natural one I think.

You can argue both sides, but I kind of made the decision that if I cant be of assistance to the thread in a constructive or insulting way, then I just dont waste my time with it. If a newbie knew how to do what others suggest, IM GUESSING they wouldnt post a new thread, because they want an answer. If the answer is that easy, and you are compelled to give a response, why not be a help, and respond with a link or the answer?

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Yep some of these topics have been discussed ad nauseum. But Traptor's 6 pin connector I haven't seen yet - his question was legit. I've read about 16, 10, 7, and 5 pin connectors on the rear view up to this point. Again, my apologies, and I don't want to become one of those grumpy old forum ********* who answers with RTFM and shit.:peace: