Where to buy VenomRex?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems you have issues with nick and if this isn’t the case then buy them from another vendor. Every vendor here sells them. And you better buy them soon as the sale ends dec. 31st.

I want to make sure he has them in stock before I send him almost $700. That sound reasonable?

OP
OP
A

Agswin

Reaction score
Does it sound reasonable that many small companies take a short break at Christmas? You are acting like you are putting $700 cash in an envelope and sending it to them.

Have made payment before and then find out item is not in stock so then I have to chase down the refund. You shop the way you want to shop and I will shop the way I want to shop. Sound reasonable? Thanks to the other guys that vouched for Nick. I will wait for his reply.

OP
OP
A

Agswin

Reaction score
It seems you have issues with nick and if this isn’t the case then buy them from another vendor. Every vendor here sells them. And you better buy them soon as the sale ends dec. 31st.

Hence the reason I posted on here asking for other vendors, I am sure Nick appreciates you filling in for him and being his #1 fan while he is on vacation

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I referred nick because he has a great reputation. I have purchase from him before and have never had any issue.

It is clear that you are a special shopper and need special attention. Good luck with this purchase.

Hence the reason I posted on here asking for other vendors, I am sure Nick appreciates you filling in for him and being his #1 fan while he is on vacation

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's try to keep this topic on track please. Lots of Forum Vendors sell these. Please refer to the Vendor section for deals and options. Thank you.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the headache guys. I was traveling a bit for the holidays and was in and out on the forums. I apologize for that. We ended up confirming our stock with @Agswin and he has ordered and his wheels have shipped.

Again, I apologize for the delayed response. Hope you all had a nice Christmas and Happy New Year!

dreuter

Reaction score
Sorry for the headache guys. I was traveling a bit for the holidays and was in and out on the forums. I apologize for that. We ended up confirming our stock with @Agswin and he has ordered and his wheels have shipped.

Again, I apologize for the delayed response. Hope you all had a nice Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk