Where to buy VenomRex?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agswin

Reaction score
Ready to buy. vendor on here that I am have been emailing with has gone silent for the last week. What are my other options?

Miggy

Reaction score
I have a set of VR-601’s in mystic black I can sell you. They were on my truck for less than 10,000 miles. Decided to go with a different wheel. No marks or scratches

OP
OP
A

Agswin

Reaction score
It's the holidays so give him a chance. You can order them online through him. You get free shipping and lugs so what questions do you have?

I want to make sure he has them in stock before I send him almost $700. That sound reasonable?

termite352

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the 601’s approx 2 weeks ago. I ordered on a Saturday night, received confirmation of payment on Sunday morning and they were shipped Monday morning. No complaints here. In fact, Nick was awesome to deal with and the consummate professional which is not the case with another vendor on here. Good luck! I’m sure it has something to do with the holidays.