Where to buy replacement oem shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsimms89

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy new oem fox shocks. Mine need rebuilding, I don’t want to have downtime or do a exchange, I figured I’d get one new set, change then in, then get my current ones rebuilt for when I have to change again. I tried ordering from Tasha auto parts and they just emailed me that they are on backorder with no set date of availability. I’ve head rockauto has them but their part numbers don’t seem to match and they don’t specify whether they’re for a screw or a scab (i have a screw).

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy new oem fox shocks. Mine need rebuilding, I don’t want to have downtime or do a exchange, I figured I’d get one new set, change then in, then get my current ones rebuilt for when I have to change again. I tried ordering from Tasha auto parts and they just emailed me that they are on backorder with no set date of availability. I’ve head rockauto has them but their part numbers don’t seem to match and they don’t specify whether they’re for a screw or a scab (i have a screw).

BL3Z-18124-J front crew cab
BL3Z-18125-K rear crew cab

Also your gonna need to reuse your spring Tophat, spring insulator, and spring. If your gonna pull the old ones apart and there on bottom perch you’ll be ok, if your shocks are on mid perch or top perch your gonna need a spring compressor. If you attempt to disassemble them with them being on any settings above bottom perch your gonna have a very bad day possibly worse.

Last edited:

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
there are low mileage take offs all over ebay for CHEAP

like 400 a pair I think

OP
OP
bsimms89

bsimms89

Reaction score
I have the part number, I've ordered from a few places, and all of them after a few hours email me saying it was a mistake and they don't have them in stock, they are on backorder and have no expected date that they will be back in stock. I've tried Rockauto, Tasca, and a couple others

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to list a complete set that were rebuilt by Forged Off-road with flutter stack 10k miles ago. The fronts are on low perch with Geiser Bros springs. Nothing wrong with them, I just upgraded to 3.0s. PM me if you're interested.

memheli

Reaction score
What is the part numbers for SuperCrew Cab Front and Rear. I saw where the OP bought them on RockAuto but damned if I can find them.