Where to buy mods/decals/etc for Gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate19

Reaction score
Is it just me or is there a very limited amount of aftermarket aesthetic options as well as modification options for the Gen 3 Raptors? Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to look. I’m currently having someone make the FORD grill and tailgate letters in real carbon…

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing those when they're done, Ford's carbon fiber package is just coloured plastic so would like to add a bit of real carbon.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aftermarket options for the Gen 3 Raptor is very limited but slowly growing... much slower than anticipated and not sure why?! I assume it is because there are not allot of Raptors so may not be worth producing. Carbon fiber options for the side vent, B pillar, fender flares, etc... would be sweet but have yet to see them offered anywhere.

Most aftermarket stores have very limited parts like this one but does have oem graphics:

Most of the stuff on Amazon is cringey...

Last edited:

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Economies of scale... How many (for example) Raptor spring kits would a company sell, vs some stupid junk "levelled" strut for a norma; f150?