Where not to buy a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul kalamary

Reaction score
Hello I’m Paul I just got my 2019 Machine. Wanted to share WHERE NOT TO BUY. I’m a military officer and purchased a 2019 Raptor through the Military Car Sales (MAS) this service is only available for soldiers deployed. On July 2019 I attempted to build my Rap but the builds were limited to 800, 801, and 802 packages meaning if you really want 350 degree cameras you have to buy the 802. Same problem for Recaro seats you need luxury. In the finance side these yahoos are not Familiar with the vehicles. They promised a shipping date that was not satisfied. They offered discounts that never came in and of course they tried very hard adding extended warranties, Ziebart juice, and stuff the you can acquire in the local market. Please stay away from Military Car Sales and do your diligence at the dealer. I paid $61000 for a 801 with bead lock, all graphics, read step, moon roof. Overall my waiting and false expectations of delivery tells me that dealer is the way to go.

BossRaptor

Reaction score
Old post, but I've got to say. If you paid 61K for your Raptor your currently driving it for free.