Where is the factory amp & any sub xover controls?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a scab and want a different sub. Nothing major just better quality. I also wanna keep space under my rear seat. What are my options?

Sorry for the thread jack.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also what are other options for where to mount an amp to keep under seat storage. Is there room behind the seat for an amp? Under driver or passenger seats?

Dr Tone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also what are other options for where to mount an amp to keep under seat storage. Is there room behind the seat for an amp? Under driver or passenger seats?

You don't have an option for subs other than under your rear seat. Amps can be mounted on the back deck behind the rear seat.

Last edited:

joek35

Full Access Member
Reaction score
amp

The amp you can mount behind the seat. Mine is mounted behind the seat. Will get some pics in soon.