Where is all the SuperCabs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. Everyone knows the Super Crew is bigger and longer and heavier and slower and less maneuverable. BUT, it's the guy thing and since all Raptor owners are compensating for something, the SCrew owners are over-compensating.

Seriously though, I had a saleswoman at a dealer in Nevada tell me that, "they don't make the Super Cab anymore."

I told her she was wrong and to check and get back to me.

She did call back and did eat crow. She now knows what everyone else knows...

If you pick on a SCab you'll get SCrew-ed.

I know... :shitsweak: but it's fun :winner_third_h4h:

RAPTOR2012GR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what i say the RAPTOR was created born and made as a scab for one reason because thats how SVT wanted you to have it the only reason the screw was ever made was for the masses meaning FORD was thinking more of they're pockets other then the truck

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Nice one dan the man!!!!!

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, like someone posted before, it comes down to customer demand. Everyone was buying the SCREWS and FORD's profit margin is higher on the SCREWS so that is what they produce and put on dealer lots. I mean, the soccer moms demand the full four doors! I was told, and seems pretty realistic, SCABS are special order. I searched and waited for half a year for one to show up then finally ordered one. Five months later it arrived.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Several dealers have told me a S Cab takes about twice as long to sell than a C Cab. Demand is much higher for the Crew. So S Cabs almost always have to be customer ordered.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I debated for a while but I couldn't see any pluses to the SCREW other than the bigger gas tank. Even though they're both highly capable off-road, it only makes sense that the SCAB will be a little better in just about all conditions, even ground clearance by a little. Since it's is my off-road/exploration vehicle and not daily driver or kid hauler, It ended up being an easy decision (and it's cheaper by at least $2600).

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't find one at a Dealer anywhere. Anyone seen a blue or white one sitting around?

These 2 show west of the Mississippi............. lol ONLY 14 blue/white Supercabs, show up in in dealer inventory. (on the Ford Dealer Locator)

Berge Ford Mesa, AZ
(480) 497-1111

Shows a BLUE FLAME w/Blue Int in stock (158 days) ??
http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFX1R68DFA31311

also
Henry Day Ford, Inc. West Valley City, UT
(801) 973-703

BLUE FLAME w/Blue Int in stock (109 days) O/T1 ?
http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFX1R64DFA61101

randy

OP
OP
T

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These 2 show west of the Mississippi............. lol ONLY 14 blue/white Supercabs, show up in in dealer inventory. (on the Ford Dealer Locator)

Berge Ford Mesa, AZ
(480) 497-1111

Shows a BLUE FLAME w/Blue Int in stock (158 days) ??
http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFX1R68DFA31311

also
Henry Day Ford, Inc. West Valley City, UT
(801) 973-703

BLUE FLAME w/Blue Int in stock (109 days) O/T1 ?
http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFX1R64DFA61101

randy

Thanks Randy. The one in Az was sold awhile back and the Utah dealer hasn't a clue about it. Suppose to call me back.