Where exactly are all of the 18 speakers in the B&O unleased system located in the Gen3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my Gen3 for less than a week so I haven't spent too much time searching, but I am not counting 18 speakers in this truck. Is there a list of where all the speakers are located? From what I understand there are speakers in the front headrests but I'll be damned if I can hear any sound coming out of them.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
3 on the dash. 2 in the A-pillars. 2 in the roof. 2 in each front seat headrest. 1 in each front door. 2 in each rear door (counting a two way speaker as two speakers). 1 Sub.

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Also, if you want to hear the mighty speakers in the headrest, set your fader all the way to the rear. You'll then actually hear something coming from the headrests.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or just turn your head and you will then barely hear them. A damn joke I tell ya.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the amount of speakers does not make a system great .ive eliminated everything ,running component 2 way fronts and 2 subs ,it will smoke the stock system