Where do you park your raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Gobin

Reaction score
My truck stays in the turn around in my driveway. I built a 30x30 but haven’t put blacktop down yet when it’s finished my raptor will be in the new garage

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always park mine in the garage even though it's a pain to get in there. We have a huge problem with auto theft here, particularly trucks. They were hacking GM vehicles especially through the onstar system. However, thieves are getting so advanced they are picking up the signal given off by any keyless entry type key. I'm considering getting a faraday bag to keep our keys in when we travel. It's crazy how easy they can take off with one of these and part one out.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use to never park my truck in a garage, as I had that it’s a “truck” mentality. However once I got my Raptor to fit in the garage (I only have a few inches to play with) I now hate not parking it in there. So much nicer than having to warm it up on a cold morning, or vice versa. My suggestion is to look for another place to move to that will accommodate your Raptor.

C3D18C88-362C-4C8F-AC4E-93CF7E0CED89.jpeg