Where did my raptor money go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrGrant

Reaction score
Non Raptor Content Ahead: I know where it went! A buddy of mine called me up and said “So, I am selling the syclone”…so now I am buying the syclone, and that is where my raptor bucks went. I think I have a problem…

Attachments

• 2520D2A5-C595-4591-AE64-BFEFBFE6E1B0.png
    2520D2A5-C595-4591-AE64-BFEFBFE6E1B0.png
    1,007 KB · Views: 121
OP
OP
DrGrant

DrGrant

Reaction score
Wise choice. If this was on your bucket list, you were never meant to own a Raptor.
I feel like maybe I need to clarify. I have a Raptor. Fully loaded 2019 in performance blue. Now she won’t be getting mods, because syclone. Probably for the best since the raptor is my farm truck and I need it for pulling my tractor out when I am out doing dumb stuff on a steep hill covered in blackberry bushes. Just letting it be known, raptor was meant to be…but so was this truck apparently.

OP
OP
DrGrant

DrGrant

Reaction score
Heh, I owned a '93 Typhoon for a number of years. Stupid fast in the day. Build quality is utter shit though.
I also have a 1993 VW Corrado. It literally has every electronic gremlin that you heard a VW from the 90s could have. I love that car very much. Sometimes shit build quality isn’t enough to wipe away cool factor…also, not to take away from the typhoon, but for me the syclone is 1000x cooler. I wouldn’t be buying it if he were selling a typhoon…

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, that is accurate as hell. Single cab truck with no bench seat is about useless if it is your daily.
I am not a huge GM fan but if I were than a Raptor and Syclone combo is awesome. I have a Raptor and 2003 Ford F150 Fx4 Flareside Single Cab combo and love it. Who cares if the combo isn't practical, the fun and excitement is well worth it. The Raptor is more practical than your Syclone and my '03 Tonka is but that is why we have both. Excited for you and and thanks for getting me excited also!

Attachments

• 20210203_103346_HDR.jpg
    20210203_103346_HDR.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 22