Where can I order a Raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm looking to get an order in for the Raptor R and need some direction. Anyone, ie. dealer, person, information on how to acquire would be greatly appreciated. Best, T

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any Ford dealer can order you one. But if they don't have an allocation, it will likely never get built. So step one is finding a dealer with an allocation. Be aware that some dealers will lie about having an allocation. Then you negotiate the price. From what I'm seeing here, the going rate for an actual remaining allocation will be in the MSRP + $50k range, so $160k or so. Good luck.

gregintn

Reaction score
In my calling around was offered an allocated R at MSRP + $25k. This was a few weeks ago and believe it was Fugate Motors in Missouri. Will PM salesman's contact info if anyone wants to see if it's still available.

tfairweather1

Reaction score
Good Luck most of the Dealer Owners are taking them! However Villa Ford of Orange the owner is not taking it and they have 10 people on the list for that 1 allocation. Get this... 2 of them are 100k over list and 8 of them are 50k over list! Which absolutely INSANE! It is a complete JOKE!