When will they be available at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
There are Porsche dealers out there, I know a few in Pittsburgh and South Florida, that will sell you a car at MSRP, especially an order. I have a friend that just took delivery of his GTS cab from Champion in Pompano, paid sticker.
I also see discounts for non-order TRX units out there. My Ford dealer has a Ram store and they will discount their new 23' units on the lot now.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dropped my truck off at Ken Grody, they are asking 200k+. Sold 3 already cash. Craziness

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the Porsche dealer near me said msrp only. in bad times and in good. no exceptions.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Dropped my truck off at Ken Grody, they are asking 200k+. Sold 3 already cash. Craziness
Yep, they had 1 Avalanche that they sold in a day. I didn't know it was 200 K, wow. but they sell the regular Gen 3's 20-50 K over anyway. 200K cash, I wish.

fourfourty

Reaction score
the Porsche dealer near me said msrp only. in bad times and in good. no exceptions.

I know others that say the same, as they are supposed to sell at MSRP (Or Porsche politely requests that they do). Problem is, they turn around and sell to brokers, pull in a kickback from them, and don't leave any allocations available to their customers for limited cars. For instance- Back in 2017 I placed a sizable deposit and order for a 991.2 GT3. Local dealer was going to "Let me know if they got me an allocation" Over the next 2 years I watched their inventory, and saw several GT3s pop in to inventory for a day or two....... A few days later a google search of the vins would pull up an ad for a used (with 20 miles on it) GT3 for 75-100k over MSRP.

When asked about it, they would just deny deny deny.....

Some Ford dealers will be doing the same routine with R's, i am sure.

Pikser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never had an issue with Porsche in Houston. Even with special orders.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Porsche guys,never being to LA track ?it a blast,drove 911 turbo S.