When does scheduling start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Commodity issues like hard-tops and Sasquatch package. The only possible commodity issue for F150 are chips.
Not true given the limits they have placed on 37 package to dealers for the first round of allocation scheduling for this year. likely supply of shocks or other component in low supply for that option.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. How did you spec your truck? Its looking like the 35 trucks will get built before the 37 pkg truck.
new thread posted regarding people getting scheduling dates starting in July, appears they are including 37s in the first wave so that's not the case. Just that the allocations for 37 are limited and they are staggering some of them to be built in july productions and some will go to later fall production.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not true given the limits they have placed on 37 package to dealers for the first round of allocation scheduling for this year. likely supply of shocks or other component in low supply for that option.
There are 2 types of allocations (35 and 37) so ford would not allocated 37s that they can’t build. In other words they know how many 37 packages they have. This is why Ford did not have just 1 allocation then leave the door open where everyone would order 37s

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 2 types of allocations (35 and 37) so ford would not allocated 37s that they can’t build. In other words they know how many 37 packages they have. This is why Ford did not have just 1 allocation then leave the door open where everyone would order 37s
given that Ford has decided to break up the 21 MY allocations into early and late production it is quite conceivable that they might only schedule 1 of two 37 pkg orders for the early run for a dealer with more than one 37 pkg allocation and have the second be part of the later run, which if they don't get enough parts specific to that pkg for that second run because oh I dunno a fire at a factory prior to all the parts being shipped then yeah they just might have more orders than they could fill from their original estimates.

OP
OP
Raptor911

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
given that Ford has decided to break up the 21 MY allocations into early and late production it is quite conceivable that they might only schedule 1 of two 37 pkg orders for the early run for a dealer with more than one 37 pkg allocation and have the second be part of the later run, which if they don't get enough parts specific to that pkg for that second run because oh I dunno a fire at a factory prior to all the parts being shipped then yeah they just might have more orders than they could fill from their original estimates.
Or lightning strikes your 37" shocks. :)

And you can't plan the above scenario. There is only 1 customer for 37" shocks and I am sure FOX in close communication with Ford on how many shocks they can produce for the 2021 run. And I bet the 37 allocations match exactly what Fox promised they can produce in 2021.

:)

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think
Or lightning strikes your 37" shocks. :)

And you can't plan the above scenario. There is only 1 customer for 37" shocks and I am sure FOX in close communication with Ford on how many shocks they can produce for the 2021 run. And I bet the 37 allocations match exactly what Fox promised they can produce in 2021.

Think you are missing my point but that’s ok. You’re basically saying what I did in another way. I’m sure Ford has Intel from Fox on production capacity for the 37 shocks but they won’t have all of 21 MY parts on the shelf prior to the start of production in July. They’ll probably be getting parts in for the production line the whole time they are doing Akon 2 orders.