When Does Discount Tire Direct Do Their Sale?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whoisbigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought It was twice a year, like beginning on April and October or something. Getting ready to need tires and the usual $100 off of $400 is nice if I can time it right. I'm thinking 37" BFG's...

Dicount Tires Direct is $1473 to my door
4 Wheel Parts is $1313

Anybody got a better deal shipped?

D

Deleted member 12951

Our town doesn't have a Discount Tire but just the other day I saw they broke ground and had a Coming Soon sign. Nice...

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good timing for this thread, I am going to move to 37's in the spring. I should probably wait for the spring sale, since I seem to be storing a lot of tire sets right now already.

r1_hauler

Reaction score
I bought my last wheel/tire combo from extreme customs. Had a co-worker also buy a set of wheels & tires. I had absolutely no issues. My co-worker didn't know 100% what size tire would fit his truck (no leveling or lift kit 100% stock Chevy 1500.) They ended up selling him a tire that was way too large to fit. But totally took care of him getting the old wheels and tires shipped back and new tires mounted on his new wheels and shipping them back.