When are the 13's actually being built?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to judge according to last years first production dates vs dates they started showing up when we will realistically start seeing 13's being delivered??

Are the 13's not being built a little earlier this year than the 12's were last year?

What was the earliest some people that ordered a 12 got it? Like did someone that order in Sept - any of them show in Nov/Dec?

Wondering what the REALISTIC wait for a 13 would be if you order mid Aug? I dont even know when they start production. I would guess Nov would be a good date.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to judge according to last years first production dates vs dates they started showing up when we will realistically start seeing 13's being delivered??

Are the 13's not being built a little earlier this year than the 12's were last year?

What was the earliest some people that ordered a 12 got it? Like did someone that order in Sept - any of them show in Nov/Dec?

Wondering what the REALISTIC wait for a 13 would be if you order mid Aug? I dont even know when they start production. I would guess Nov would be a good date.

According to blood (another member here who is in the know),
job1 8/20 build, 9/20 to fit and finish and dealers. 9/4 order builds start with 9/28 first scheduled delivery.now as stated nothing is in stone just schedule as of now.

Josh

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I might be tripping but I thought I saw a 2013 tux black screw today. The beadlock rims and the ford flex looking hid's.... I couldn't snap a pick there was a trooper behind me.
I know 2013's aren't even built but this one had the same rims as the 2013 beadlock and same exact looking hid's nothing I've seen aftermarket like recon or Ducati.
Maybe my brain is playing tricks on me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know but it was weird i was looking at it for a good minute

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might be tripping but I thought I saw a 2013 tux black screw today. The beadlock rims and the ford flex looking hid's.... I couldn't snap a pick there was a trooper behind me.
I know 2013's aren't even built but this one had the same rims as the 2013 beadlock and same exact looking hid's nothing I've seen aftermarket like recon or Ducati.
Maybe my brain is playing tricks on me

Could have been one of the Pre-Production Trucks?? But what it might have been doing up in Canada???????????????? :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret:

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Guys I'm pretty damn sure it was the ford beadlocks taking a closer look and the head lights were definitely the ones on the 2013. As I said they look like a ford edge hid. Also not many raptors around so I spotted this one right off the bat