Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BHolmz

Reaction score
Yes. Used the Icon collar to level at the 1.5 inch up setting. Also have Deavers at standard hight in the rear. Went with the Camburg upper control arms and their bump stop kit. Truck rides great.
I was looking to go with 35s and raise the front with Geiser Springs. Do the Icon collars work to level out the rear or are deavers the only option? Thanks in advance.

Michael Coburn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking to go with 35s and raise the front with Geiser Springs. Do the Icon collars work to level out the rear or are deavers the only option? Thanks in advance.
The ICON Collar is for the front only. The 1.5 inch setting will level the front with the back. The Deavers I put on are are the same height for the rear as the factory springs. My understanding is if you go with the Geiser springs the front will be about 1 inch taller than the rear at the factory rear height. Deaver has a spring that is 1 inch over standard height that you may want to consider if you go with the Geiser Front Springs. If you do the Geiser I think you'll also want to go with 37's. The 35's will look small with he front raised that much. Just my opinion. Good luck.

BHolmz

Reaction score
The ICON Collar is for the front only. The 1.5 inch setting will level the front with the back. The Deavers I put on are are the same height for the rear as the factory springs. My understanding is if you go with the Geiser springs the front will be about 1 inch taller than the rear at the factory rear height. Deaver has a spring that is 1 inch over standard height that you may want to consider if you go with the Geiser Front Springs. If you do the Geiser I think you'll also want to go with 37's. The 35's will look small with he front raised that much. Just my opinion. Good luck.
I appreciate the response. Think I am going to go with the ICONs to level out the front and stay with 35s.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate the response. Think I am going to go with the ICONs to level out the front and stay with 35s.

Buy springs.. either eibachs or geiser. The stock tires might as well be 35s. There's hardly a size difference between 315/70-17 and 35s...

I did eibach springs and the ride is great and sits perfectly level.

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the Venom Rex 602 in bronze on stock tires. Really like these wheels. Noticeably less weight than stock and very sporty stance. I also had method nv 305, which are great wheels, but the stance and look didn’t fit my personal taste. Also the Methods had rubbing at full lock where the VR’s do not.

View attachment 140450

View attachment 140451

Semper Fi Brother! Nice looking Raptor.

Where did you get your whip mount?