Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I just went of the road in my 2019 and ruined 2 OEM wheels and 1 tire! I am now looking for a new set of rims that will take stock tires and be the same or close to stock offset/stance. Luckily I had the base rims and wanted to upgrade lol. Options and pics if you have them would help a lot. I don’t hard core off road, so I don’t need bead locks. I really like the looks of the Venom Rex 601 but it only comes in a 20 inch tire. Help please:)

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ so it sounds more like an accident ?

Go in the exterior forum and look at the wheels thread.... no reason to ask as it is all listed there.

OP
OP

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I live on a dirt road, the shoulder gave way and pulled my truck off the road into a rock pile and smashed my right side wheels and tires. I am actually looking for 17 inch OEM equivalent wheels as my initial post said and decided on Vorstein 17 inch Venom Rex VR 602’s in black coal. Thanks for the BS comments though, I was trying to find a quick solution/answer while I was busy at work and you guys where 0 help unlike a lot of guys on this forum. Working at a dealership and being a Motörhead I am familiar with the hot shit hero-contingent you guys represent lol. Next time try reading the post and being helpful if you can or don’t and just continue to sound like ignorant 13 year old dumb asses. My truck sees more dirt time then most, I ride atvs and know I want a 17 for ride quality, rim protection and grip. I also ride a Harley and know a ton about them but still rely on forums for advice and ideas.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, I live on a dirt road, the shoulder gave way and pulled my truck off the road into a rock pile and smashed my right side wheels and tires. I am actually looking for 17 inch OEM equivalent wheels as my initial post said and decided on Vorstein 17 inch Venom Rex VR 602’s in black coal. Thanks for the BS comments though, I was trying to find a quick solution/answer while I was busy at work and you guys where 0 help unlike a lot of guys on this forum. Working at a dealership and being a Motörhead I am familiar with the hot shit hero-contingent you guys represent lol. Next time try reading the post and being helpful if you can or don’t and just continue to sound like ignorant 13 year old dumb asses. My truck sees more dirt time then most, I ride atvs and know I want a 17 for ride quality, rim protection and grip. I also ride a Harley and know a ton about them but still rely on forums for advice and ideas.
Love the 602's. Great choice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk