Wheels: Help me choose.

Which Wheels?

• Fifteen52 Turbomac HD

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Method 701

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I’m torn trying to make a decision on new wheels. Curious on others thoughts. I have a performance blue 2019 and am looking at either Fifteen52 Turbomac HD’s (yes Ken Block’s wheels) or Method 701’s. Either one would be matte black color and I’m sticking with 17”.

I like the look of the Turbomac’s a smidge better but the bead grip on the Method’s are appealing, can anyone attest to how much better they hold up? I will be doing some off-roading but nothing too serious to where I need bead locks.

I do have my fenders Line-X’d so the matte black will look good with that versus the stock gunmetal color. Photos of each are attached, both photos have 37s but I’ll be keeping the stock 35s...at least for a couple years.

Thoughts?

Method:
View attachment 145381

Fifteen52:
View attachment 145382

View attachment 145383
Are you dead set on those two options or open to other ideas??

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fifteen52 all the way. If you want to blend in then get the Methods. I run the fifteen52 Traverse on mine and I get compliments all the time.View attachment 145438
I hadn’t entertained the traverses cause I’ve never seen them on a raptor but these are sick! One of the things I wasn’t too fond of on the Turbomacs was the fake bead lock.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do like the Traverse wheels too! I got the Turbomac HD's before those came out but I was set on the Turbomacs. I did replace the horrid silver hex bolts with black buttonhead allen screws which to me, is MUCH better.

OvN9okgY228x_iBxWc0JEkQ0ovQU8f3BEJZkm4z0swkA=w2400.jpg

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do like the Traverse wheels too! I got the Turbomac HD's before those came out but I was set on the Turbomacs. I did replace the horrid silver hex bolts with black buttonhead allen screws which to me, is MUCH better.

OvN9okgY228x_iBxWc0JEkQ0ovQU8f3BEJZkm4z0swkA=w2400.jpg
My intent was going to be to replace them with black hex bolts if I go with the Turbomac's, similar idea.