Wheels and Tires (37 package)(18 x 9 rim 37 x 13.50 tire)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are wasting money paying for a 37 package. Youre gonna spend 7000 dollars to get slightly bigger shocks. Guess what, FORD doesnt want you to know this, the standard shocks will handle 37s. Is there a slight advantage ,of course, but not worth the money. And it’s been proven over and over that with the help of a ratchet strap, you can mount a spare 37 on a 35 truck. You could probably go with a 12.5 wide and save yourself some rubbing and mpg.

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off congrats on 37pkg.. 100% worth it (unless you paid crazy ADM but lets not go down that road). Yes its more expensive but we are already seeing a major difference in the wholesale market on 37 v 35. So you'll get it back.

As far as the tires & wheel setup -- I believe you'll rub.

On my Raptor I ran:

1.5" RPG Perch
37x1350r20
20x9 +1 offset wheels

With this setup I had to do quite a bit of trimming; the rubbing drove me absolutely crazy.

I am currently on:
1.5" RPG Perch
37x1350R20
20x9.5 +15 offset

However since I trimmed on my last setup it didnt rub on current setup.

Photo Mar 03, 2 37 02 PM.jpg

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you will have issues especially if you go 13.5 wide. 37x12.50 normally require trimming. The offset will be okay if you are not going to off-road and compress the suspension. Plus 12 offset is still further out than stock. I personally think you will have fitment issues and rubbing.

There is a Code Orange that I have seen here and on IG with 13.5 tires and the owner had to trim substantially. Also don’t forget that Nittos are a true 37” tire, where as BFG’s are about a half inch shorter in height. Nittos are great tires but they are also heavy and the 37’s have a thick side wall.

I also agree the rear will probably be okay, but not sure about the front around full turn and the pinch welds.

You could also get a 35 package and then do springs and collars.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it. Maybe someone has a similar set up and can say for sure.
Sounds like me.

Part of the issue I found out is BFG has a fairly minimal sidewall. Where as the Toyo MT I am currently running is much more aggressive. If I recall Ridge Grapplers have a fairly aggressive sidewall. But I could be wrong.

Last edited:

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off congrats on 37pkg.. 100% worth it (unless you paid crazy ADM but lets not go down that road). Yes its more expensive but we are already seeing a major difference in the wholesale market on 37 v 35. So you'll get it back.

On my Raptor I ran:

1.5" RPG Perch
37x1350r20
20x9 +1 offset wheels

With this setup I had to do quite a bit of trimming; the rubbing drove me absolutely crazy.

I am currently on:
1.5" RPG Perch
37x1350R20
20x9.5 +15 offset

View attachment 348950
Hey Tyler, new to the forum and about to upgrade tires/wheels. Your truck looks badass and I’m looking for a similar stance.
Any regrets with the 1.5’ RPG? In this pic, did you add any lift to rear or kept stock?

Thanks in advance!

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score

On my Raptor I ran:

1.5" RPG Perch
37x1350r20
20x9 +1 offset wheels

I am currently on:
1.5" RPG Perch
37x1350R20
20x9.5 +15 offset

View attachment 348950
Which wheels are those

bashkim23

Reaction score
I think you will have issues especially if you go 13.5 wide. 37x12.50 normally require trimming. The offset will be okay if you are not going to off-road and compress the suspension. Plus 12 offset is still further out than stock. I personally think you will have fitment issues and rubbing.

There is a Code Orange that I have seen here and on IG with 13.5 tires and the owner had to trim substantially. Also don’t forget that Nittos are a true 37” tire, where as BFG’s are about a half inch shorter in height. Nittos are great tires but they are also heavy and the 37’s have a thick side wall.

I also agree the rear will probably be okay, but not sure about the front around full turn and the pinch welds.

You could also get a 35 package and then do springs and collars.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it. Maybe someone has a similar set up and can say for sure.
I just did a 37x13.50r18 ridge grapplers on my 35 raptor and did a 2.25 level and rear level. I'm not off roading with it. I just love the look of the raptor and the look of the big tires