GEN 2 Wheel Well Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MedCityRaptor

Reaction score
I think you could also look at doing a "roll-on" bed liner as well since this would be the same thing. You would probably have to use mostly a paintbrush though due to the location I would assume. Looks great!

OP
OP
nfsraptor

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why not wait until you are ready to sell the truck to line-x the wheel wells? That way the line-x is fresh and looking like new. Any cosmetic “damage” under the line-x will be irrelevant given it’s hidden. Was going to line-x my bed as well, but was subsequently sold on waiting to line-x when/if truck goes on market for the same reason.

Not a bad point I mainly did it because I go to oceano dunes and it was already sanding down to the bare aluminum. Also not going to lie I had seen the pictures of others doing line x or spraying it themselves and I looked the darker looking wheel wells.

loupuleff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s Raptor Lining??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah it's a much smoother texture than a bed liner. Super tough I would just assume do the whole truck in it that's how much I like the stuff ! Check it out on you tube there is some good vids on it being used.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I just put 4 cans of the spray in my Amazon cart. The review are pretty good although they say buy more than you think as there is very little in the can.

OP
OP
nfsraptor

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I just put 4 cans of the spray in my Amazon cart. The review are pretty good although they say buy more than you think as there is very little in the can.

I am sorry I didn't mention how many I used. I went through 3 so 4 is perfect so you have one for touch ups if needed in the future.