GEN 2 wheel well liners or LineX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
4B2505D0-085A-48F9-8E79-1336D9718A55.jpeg 98DDF399-253C-4DC7-9772-2D3CB259CFD0.jpeg I coated my SVC Baja bumper in raptor liner. It was easy to spray and is super durable. I plan to do my rear wheel wells and fender flairs with this as well. I will change up the pressure so it’s slightly smoother.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I stumbled upon another thread about spray in liners (the only option my truck didn’t have curiously enough which I was kinda bummed about but not so much after reading the thread it seems line x is just as good or better) and the white wheel wheel wells bother me so was thinking of getting them LineXed as well but apparently it depends on the shop whether or not they will do it. I also stumbled upon liners as an option?

Looking for opinions on both please as they seem to be about the same cost. Wondering if the liners leave the possibly of road gunk getting between the plastic and the steel and causing issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You might check these out. People have been super happy and they look stock.

https://specialtyperformanceparts.c.../products/17-19-raptor-rear-wheel-well-liners

oldfoggy

Reaction score
I vote for spraying. As far as scuffing 3M brown mash or whatever you wanna collect sanding pads are all you need to do very lightly and everything I stick all the other guys are just making a living on you if you buy liners in my humble opinion

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I vote for spraying. As far as scuffing 3M brown mash or whatever you wanna collect sanding pads are all you need to do very lightly and everything I stick all the other guys are just making a living on you if you buy liners in my humble opinion
People have to put food on the table too. I myself will spray raptor liner. I’m sure a 37” tire could rip that plastic liner out.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I dont think they made a living off me, and for $200, you couldnt even get me to lay on my back and try to spray a wheel well.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have misunderstood something earlier on... do the liners in this thread actually fit a 2019 Raptor with the live wire shocks? Has anyone tried them!
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk